Thursday, December 22, 2005

Featured Photo by DONDON


Whisper of an Angel
Photo by Dondon


Don said “this sweet little girl was too shy because the other kids were looking at her while she was saying her Christmas wishes to the angel.”

Who could blame her? Who would want the other kids to be staring and straining their ears to hear what you have to say to the angel, especially when what you might want to whisper is a special toy or doll you’ve always wanted to have, right? This photograph was taken during Don’s recent trip to Australia.

A Filipino who lives in Japan but constantly travels all over the world partly describes Don. He is also an avid photographer. He claims to be an amateur, but his photo galleries at flickr suggest otherwise. From golden sunsets to sensuous raindrops, his compositions are simply mesmerizing; some with vibrant and breathtaking colors. Talk about photo therapy; I feel good every time I visit his galleries.

Visit don2g @ flickr and enjoy his collection of photographs.




posted by Señor Enrique at 4:12 AM


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this 'angel' pic! This post inspires me to update my photo blog. It has been months since I last took a decent photo.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2005 11:24 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! I'd like to thank you so much for this feature. I really appreciate it. I know that I should have expressed my gratitude to you months ago and there's no excuse for that.

I enjoy reading your blog because you combine all the facets of the society. Talk about life, politics, family. It's like halo-halo with ice cream on top.

Salamat!

Dondon

June 21, 2006 6:31 AM  

Blogger Señor Enrique said...

It's my pleasure, Dondon! You're a talented photographer and I always enjoy visiting your Flickr site.

Thanks for stopping by!

June 21, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life in Manila as observed by a former New Yorker who with a laptop and camera has reinvented himself as a storyteller. Winner of the PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS: Best Photo Blog in 2007 and three Best Single Post awards in 2008.

 
 

About Me

Name: Señor Enrique
Location: Manila, Philippines

View my complete profile

Links


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Flickr Badge. Make your own badge here.
 
 
Señor Enrique Home
Designed by The Dubai Chronicles.
All rights and lefts reserved.