Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Sunday Insight: Appreciation



I give thanks for the lessons of the past. Every single problem, every unhappy moment, every heartache, now appears from my present vantage point, to have been a blessing in disguise.

Every moment spent in solitary was an opportunity to meditate upon the truth of my being; prompting me to reach for a higher level of understanding and giving.

Indeed, what may appear as a dilemma at first becomes a steppingstone to spiritual growth.

I now move on with confidence as I pursue my purpose in life.

And for this I give thanks!




Labels:

posted by Señor Enrique at 7:12 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life in Manila as observed by a former New Yorker who with a laptop and camera has reinvented himself as a storyteller. Winner of the PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS: Best Photo Blog in 2007 and three Best Single Post awards in 2008.

 
 

About Me

Name: Señor Enrique
Location: Manila, Philippines

View my complete profile

Links


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Flickr Badge. Make your own badge here.
 
 
Señor Enrique Home
Designed by The Dubai Chronicles.
All rights and lefts reserved.